Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Changing Light

All of these picture were taken of the mountains less than 5 miles from my home.  I was standing in the middle of my street to get these pictures.


Shy but Pretty


I call this picture, "Shy but Pretty."  I took it at 6:48 a.m.  I call it "Shy but Pretty" because the sun is just starting to lighten the sky.  The darkness is beginning to fade, the clouds are blushing and the sun is slowly on her way.

Embrace the World


I call this picture, "Embrace the World."  I call it that because it seems like the warm and happy sun is giving the cold, sad world a hug.  It just seems like a very encouraging picture to me.  I took this picture at 7:47 a.m.


Coming Out of Hiding


I call this one, "Coming Out of Hiding."  It seems to me that the shadows are melting and sliding off to the right.  I took this picture at 10:22 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment